Executive Director - Ryan Lungu
Events and Projects Coordinator - Gaby Ho
Grow Together Project Officer - Bec Klomp
Administration Officer - Elena Tjandra
President - Kirsten Miller
Treasurer - June Weise
Secretary - Rachael Chick
Corporate & Organisational Members
The Canberra Environment Centre aims to create a vibrant sustainability network across Canberra. All community and environment based groups are invited to join us as a member group.
Apply to Become a Member
Membership is a way of showing support to the Centre and the work that we do. In turn we can provide:
- Promotion of your projects and events through social media and our fortnightly newsletter (2000+ subscribers)
- Featuring your group and logo on our website
- Reduced stall fees for our events including the highly popular Harvest Festival and Eco Elves market
- Free use of our Centre for meetings and general purpose
- Importantly, membership allows you the chance to be part of a vibrant, active, community based sustainability organisation.
We are also always open for collaborative workshops, projects and events. We encourage member groups to contribute their thoughts on how the Centre can best be of use!
Steps to becoming a member
- Complete the form on this page
- Arrange payment via bank transfer (or cash in person) to the details below
Membership is a once-off $20 payment. Please include your group name and ‘membership’ in the transfer description. We can also provide an invoice on request. Our bank account details are as follows:
Canberra Environment Centre
BSB: 633 000
Account No: 1409 462 94
Please note that the contact email and name provided above will be used for future communication with the Canberra Environment Centre.