Executive Director - Ryan Lungu
Events and Projects Coordinator - Gaby Ho
Grow Together Project Officer - Bec Klomp
Community Garden Officer - Karina Bontes Forward
President - Kirsten Miller
Vice President - Rebekah Gupte
Treasurer - June Weise
Secretary - Zoe Neumayer
The Canberra Environment Centre aims to create a vibrant sustainability network across Canberra. All community and environment based groups are invited to join us as a member group.
Apply to Become a Member
Membership is a way of showing support to the Centre and the work that we do. In turn we can provide:
- Promotion of your projects and events through social media and our fortnightly newsletter (2500+ subscribers)
- Feature your logo on our website
- Reduced stall fees for our events including the highly popular Harvest Festival and Eco Elves market
- Free use of our Centre for meetings (subject to availability)
- Importantly, membership allows you the chance to be part of a vibrant, active, community based sustainability organisation.
We are also always open for collaborative workshops, projects and events. We encourage member groups to contribute their thoughts on how the Centre can best be of use!
Steps to becoming a member
- Complete the membership form by clicking the button below
- Await approval (all new members must be approved by the Committee)
- Arrange payment of $20 via bank transfer (or cash in person)