Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the leap to full time farming, setting up a small farm of one's own is an increasingly appealing lifestyle option.
Join local permaculturist and farmer Martyn Noakes for an introduction into what to consider before diving in.
Topics will include:
- Selecting the right property
- What to consider before selecting what you farm – from production to market.
- Costs – the real price of farming.
- Fencing and the Boundary Fence Act
- LLS and extension services
- Applying for Grants
- Farm planning
- Education & courses
Refund Policy: Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to other workshops.