Take your gardening to the next level by growing produce from seed!
Join Arian from the Canberra Seed Savers Network for an introductory, hands-on workshop where you’ll leave feeling more confident about growing veggies and herbs from seed at home. Learn about:
- When to grow different veggies and herbs in the Canberra region;
- Selecting the right seeds for your garden
- Preparing a seed raising mix
- Sowing different types of seeds correctly
- How to nurture, protect and care for young seedlings.
Refund Policy: Please kindly note that tickets are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to other workshops, however you are welcome to pass your ticket on to another person.